An Invitation to Chicagoland Artists of Polish descent!
A panel of jurors will select up to ten (10) artists to participate in Art for Heart.
- All artists must complete an application form.
- All artwork must be the artist’s original work.
- All artwork must be submitted in one (or more) of the acceptable art categories listed below.
Acceptable Art Categories
- 2-D Mixed Media: Includes collage and handmade paper; incorporates more than one type of material and has a relief depth of less than 1/8 inch
- 3-D Mixed Media & Sculpture: Original, non-functional, free-standing work of any material
- Ceramics: Original-shaped and fired clay (including earthenware, porcelain, stoneware and terra cotta)
- Digital Art: Original, two-dimensional works utilizing computer technology to craft or manipulate visual images
- Functional Art: A functional, three-dimensional object which serves a purpose such as fiber objects, furniture, toys, wind chimes, etc.
- Glass: An object made of glass (including blown glass and stained glass)
- Jewelry: The use of several different materials (such as clay, glass, metal and wood) to form a body adornment
- Painting: The use of oil, acrylics, watercolor and tempera on canvas or board
- Photography: Prints or transparencies must be from original negatives
- Works on Paper: A two-dimensional design on paper (including drawings, etchings, monoprints, pastels and silkscreens)